Clear thinking or lack thereof can be a result of many factors.
Do you sometimes experience a scramble in your mind where it’s hard to concentrate on one thing?
So many activities are happening at the same time, and it’s quite difficult focusing on one.
Would you like to remedy this sort of situation? The ability to have clear thoughts whenever and wherever you choose?
Apply some of the following
Ten Clear Thinking Techniques and Tips
1. Get up and take a walk. This is a good way to clear your mind and allow fresh ideas in as science will eventually prove, but why wait for a confirmation of that?
There are countless reasons to take a walk.
2. Abstain from excess sugar and carbohydrates, this is both healthy and helps against brain fog.
3. Make it a habit to tidy your space. It is always difficult working in a cluttered environment and almost impossible to have clear thinking.
4. Increase your nap hours. Sleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed. Research has shown that the amount of time sleeping plays a major role in how the brain functions.
5. Meditating, for a few minutes, also helps your thinking process. If you have a tight schedule, relax, take a deep breath and close your eyes. To help your mind stay focus, monitor your breath.
Do this at least five minutes daily and feel a spark in your thinking process.
6. Discard every “mind irritation” and monitor your busy brain. That house chore you always forget to take care of, create time for it. Stop procrastinating because it may have negative effects on you, find what gives you stress, and remove them.
7. Avoid excess alcohol if you must drink. You can maintain creative thinking with a moderate quantity of alcohol, but studies have shown the long-term negative effects this may have on the brain.
8. Make quick decisions as having too much indecision can hinder clear thinking. If you intend to avoid making hasty decisions, at least create time to make that decision.
9. Step outside and have some fresh air. Take a long breath and enjoy what nature has handed down to you for free.
10. Learn to take care of your physical needs. Are you hungry, thirsty, or cold? Attend to these immediate needs as this helps you think clearly.
Your clear thinking journey can start today.
These ten ways are among the many techniques one can adopt to derive maximum satisfaction in terms of having clear thoughts. You only need to make some a habit.
You can try one or two today.